vrijdag, juli 16, 2021

Harmonica card - "July".

This is a Harmonica card/booklet and it measures 7,5 x 20,5 cm when it is closed.
It's made with digital prints made especially for the July challenge #letscreateinjuly - Artymaze and Friends group.
It's held together by a strip of such a print and I edited it with lace, a die, 
the butterflies (also a digi print) and I sewed the backstitch around the edges with 
dark red embroidery floss.

It was a challenge what I wanted to make with the digi prints and I didn't want to turn it into a book.
And the I thought of this card I've made many times, I love the effect this card gives.

I took the uncolored sheet of paper as the base and cut the same colored sheet into equal pieces.
Then I glued these pieces alternately on the base, colored top left, the next one is the base and then the next one is covered with the colored piece...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten